Global Professional Services Firm
Case study in how resilience empowers leadership development
This premier global firm wanted to bring its high potential leaders from around the world together in a program to generate consistent leadership behaviours and develop outstanding, agile international leaders.
130 participants engaged in an intensive three-day workshop in resilience and leadership. Supported by online modules and coaching, they continued the journey for three months. Key topics covered:
- Insight: building self-awareness across the range of human experience from the downward spiral to optimal performance
- Mastery: constructing a daily discipline to cultivate optimal wellbeing, emotional intelligence and mental strength
- Participants completed our 60 factor Resilience Diagnostic at start and three months later.
A 22% improvement in overall resilience. The Resilience Ratio improved from 1.4 Assets to each liability to 1.71. Highlights include:
- 39% increase in physical activity
- 9% increase in relaxation
- 14% increase in quality nutrition
- 26% reduction in overactive mind at night
- 22% reduction in distress (stress symptoms)
- 19% reduction in working late